Smriti a promising candidate if projected for UP CM: Krishnan
Allahabad: Hardcore Congress supporter Acharya Pramod Krishnan on Saturday surprised everyone by saying that Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will be on a front foot if the party will projects Union Human Resource Development (HRD) minister Smriti Irani as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh in 2017 assembly elections.
“After Prime Minister Narendra Modi she is the most popular minister in Central Government and people love the way she speaks,” said Krishnan while speaking at the Triveni Mahotsav in Allahabad of Uttar Pradesh.
What he said:
She is a promising candidate for 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections in UP.
BJP may come in power with majority if she is projected as CM .
She does not need introduction and her popularity graph is much ahead of other leaders.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?