Smiriti Irani and BJP Mps interfering into AU functioning
Allahabad: In a sweeping remark, the vice chancellor of Allahabad University Prof. Ratan Lal on Tuesday alleged of undue interference of Union Human Resource Development Ministry in day to day affairs.
He also cast an aspersion on the Bharatiya Janata Party MPs on similar grounds.
What else the AU VC said:
- Simiriti Irani's ministry is making too much interference in the university.
- University's working is getting affected due to this.
- The undue interference is hampering the university functioning.
BJP MPs are also interfering
- Prof Ratan Lal also levelled charges on the BJP MPs for intervention.
- They are unduly politicising the University atmosphere.