Shuttering of Lucknow metro project collapses, three injured
Lucknow: At least three labourers were critically injured when shuttering of the under-construction Lucknow Metro project collapsed in Alambagh locality of the state capital on Sunday morning.
The police and senior Metro officials rushed the injured persons to a hospital as soon as they were informed about the incident. The victims are stated to be in serious condition.
“The rescue operation has been accomplished and debris at the site is being cleared,” said Circle Officer (CO) of Alambagh Vimal Kishore Shrivastava.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water