Sepalika launches online program for helping women battle PCOD
Mumbai: In an earnest attempt to help people beat all sorts of lifestyle diseases with holistic medicine, Sepalika, the leading content platform that supports those looking to reverse chronic health conditions through guidance on lifestyle, dietary supplements and exercise has come up with India’s first and most unique online program for women battling Polycystic Ovarian Disorder (PCOD) also called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
Sepalika has designed a 5-Petal PCOD program to help patients reverse the disorder naturally without any side effects.
This one-of-its-kind online program aims to help women battle PCOD through all 5 essential elements -an easy hormone-balancing diet plan, dietary supplements, fun workouts, magnet acutherapy and healthy habits that are convenient to incorporate.
The 3-month digital program entails a hormone-balancing diet plan, dietary supplements, fun workouts, magnet acutherapy and easy-to-adopt health habits
The 5-Petal PCOD program consists of:
- Arigorously time and lab tested Ayurvedic herbal formula that needs to consumed for three months
- A diet plan and specially-customized menus for PCOD patients with plenty of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- A ‘dancercise’ program with easy-to-follow videos that scientifically combat PCOD and other reproductive and hormonal issues
- Magnet-based acupressure that addresses the disturbed energy patterns in PCOD with demos videos
- Easy-to-follow health and lifestyle tips
Sepalika has roped in a panel of doctors, nutritionists, Ayurvedic specialists and holistic wellness experts who will help women succeed in their life-changing journey of getting healthier, happier and fitter.
The program will impact the very root cause of the problem – PCOD– and not just its symptoms. After every two weeks of the digital program, a Sepalika expert will get in touch with the patients via a phone call or WhatsApp chat to review their progress and answer all their queries. Sepalika will respond to all the queries within 24 hours.
Commenting on the unique program, Sepalika spokesperson Mahesh Jayaraman stated:
- Whether it is irregular painful periods, mood swings, worrisome weight gain, pregnancy issues or any one of the 30+ PCOD symptoms, you are sure to witness a major difference once you have undergone our 5-Petal PCOD program.
- Unaware of the side effects, many women pop birth control pills to beat PCOD. This has serious long-term consequences and the chances of developing Type 2 diabetes, heart attack and cancer are there.
- Sepalika’s digital program is a comprehensive one with each element balancing and complementing the other through synergy between ancient tried-and-tested Ayurveda and modern medicine and wellness.
- However, only a disciplined and proven approach with the best blend of ancient medical wisdom and modern science can come to every woman’s rescue.
Since no two PCOD cases are the same, Sepalika will conduct a thorough understanding of the symptoms and analyze the registered participants’ blood test reports in detail. Therefore, every participant is required to conduct a hormone panel blood test within the first month of the program. Participants can get it done from Thyrocare Labs, as Sepalika has partnered with the diagnostic centre.
The 2nd month of the program will begin only after the test results are in. Based on the progress and severity of symptoms, Sepalika may advise a few unique supplements in addition to the aforementioned prescriptions.
Sepalika is a health content platform that helps people looking to reverse chronic diseases through guidance on diet, lifestyle, dietary supplements and exercise along with helping them counter side effects of prescription drugs. Headquartered in Mumbai, Sepalika was launched in March 2016 by Sharda Agarwal and Mahesh Jayaraman. Currently, Sepalika focuses on 11 chronic health conditions such as Type 2diabetes, cardiac diseases, hypertension, arthritis, mental health and depression, Alzheimer’s and other dementias, osteoporosis, respiratory illnesses, hypothyroidism, acid reflux and insomnia.