Samsung Galaxy Note 7 launched in India; Priced under Rs 60,000
New Delhi: South Korean smartphone manufacturing giant Samsung on Thursday launched its flagship device Galaxy Note 7 in India, which the company claims to be the most intelligent device it had ever developed.
Samsung has unveiled Galaxy Note 7 with a price tag of Rs 59,990 and will be available in Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium, Black Onyx colours from September 2.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is equipped with various unique features including the IRIS scanner which enhances the security feature for the phone. Phone becomes more stylish and accessible with the all new stylus S Pen.
Note 7 is the first device in the Note family which is water resistant to a maximum depth of 1.5 metre upto 30 minutes.
What HC Hong (Samsung Southwest Asia President & CEO) said:
- Company has used all its learnings to make Note 7
- It would enhance the user experience to a new level
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Features & Specifications:
- Galaxy Note 7 has a large 5.7-inch QHD super AMOLED dual-curved display
- It has Corning’s latest Gorilla Glass 5
- Phone is powered with 64-bit Octa core processor
- It has 4GB RAM
- Galaxy Note 7 houses 64GB of in-built storage (expandable up to 256Gb via MicroSD card)
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Galaxy Note 7 boasts 12MP Dual Pixel rear-camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- It has 5MP front camera
- The device has a “Secure Folder” to keep private information safe
It is backed by a 3,500mAh battery