Samsung brings world's most intelligent smartphone Galaxy Note7
New York: Claiming it to be the ‘world’s most intelligent smartphone’, tech manufacturing giant Samsung has on Tuesday unveiled the much awaited Galaxy Note 7 phablet which boasts several features to make anyone fall in love with it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7, which was introduced to the world in New York during an event, will go on for sale from August 19.
It will be available in Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx colours.
Galaxy Note 7 Features and Specifications:
- Smartphone has a 5.7 inches Quad HD dual edge Super Amoled display
- It comes up with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Note 7 is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- It has 4GB RAM
- Galaxy Note 7 houses 64GB of in-built storage (expandable up to 256Gb via MicroSD card)
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- Galaxy Note 7 boasts 12MP Dual Pixel rear-camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- It has 5MP front camera
- Galaxy Note 7 is water and dust resistant
- Smartphone includes both an iris scanner and a fingerprint sensor
- It is backed by a 3,500mAh battery