Rebels try to intensify offensive against govt forces in Syria
Damascus: In a bid to break a government siege, Syrian opposition blocs have been trying hard to escalate the offensive against the forces in the Syrian city of Aleppo.
The rebels even tried to reconnect an enclosed area in the east over the weekend. A huge tunnel bomb was placed by them underneath the army positions in Ramouseh industrial district.
The Syrian army has been helped by Russian airstrikes to fight back and stop the rebels from breaking through.
- Around 2.5 lakh civilians in rebel-held areas have been living under siege since last month.
- “We are facing indiscriminate bombings by the Russian jets,” said a rebel commander while interacting with a local news agency.
- Covid live: Delhi makes face masks mandatory in public
- Sunil Bansal, Shah's man in UP, to steer BJP in Telangana
- CBI arrests TMC leader Anubrata Mondal in cattle smuggling case
- Nitish to face Bihar floor test on Aug 24; Cabinet expansion on August 16
- Liger's Coka 2.0 poster: Vijay Deverakonda & Ananya Panday gear up for the perfect upbeat track
- Y-Factor : Who designed the National Flag| EP- 336 || Yogesh Mishra | Indian National Flag ||
- Ten Sri Lankans missing from Commonwealth Games; here's the TRUTH
- 'Don't talk about superstitious things like 'black magic' to hide...': Rahul Gandhi schools Narendra Modi
- Gold Price Today: On Rakshabandhan Gold gets cheaper, check price in your city
- MS Dhoni set to be involved with CSK's South Africa T20 league team, franchise to be named THIS