Rahul Gandhi takes ill, PM Modi wishes speedy recovery to him
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi and union Health Minister Jagat Prakash Nadda on Monday wished an expeditious recovery to Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, who is down with high fever.
J P Nadda’s tweet:
Got to know that Sh Rahul Gandhi is not well from Hon’ble PM who was quite concerned about his health.
— Jagat Prakash Nadda (@JPNadda) May 15, 2016
Owing to Rahul’s illness, the Congress party had cancelled his election rallies in Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Kerela.
According to sources, the Congress VP was still unwell and the doctors had advised him to take rest.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water