Nita Ambani gets 'Y' category security cover
Mumbai: Nita Ambani, wife of noted industrialist Mukesh Ambani, will be provided 'Y' category security in view of the recent threats she has received.
According to the official sources, as she has been placed in this category, ten CRPF commandos will accompany her wherever she goes.
Earlier, in April 201, Reliance Industries Limited chairman, Mukesh Ambani, was provided a 'Z' category security which includes deployment of 28 CRPF commandos by the government . He was [provided this security following the threats from terror group Indian Mujahideen (IM). Ambani pays Rs 15 lakh per month for the security.
Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani are the first two private industrialists to get government security of this level. The Y or Z category security was only given to Journalists, activists and some other private persons..
Also Read: PHOTOS: Newly inaugurated Rashtrapati Bhawan Museum
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?