Natural ways to maintain the whitening of your teeth……!!!!
Lucknow: Everyone desires a sparkling and a white teeth for a beautiful smile and a smart personality. The secret behind a lovely smile is the shining teeth, But, very few of them can afford to maintain the natural whitening of the teeth.
There are many ways to maintain the natural colour of the teeth. Here are certain home remedies which will help you to get whiter teeth.
- Lemon is not only used for skin diseases, but also used for whitening teeth. Take out the juice of lemon and mix it with some water.
- Rinse your mouth with this water.
- Else, scrub your teeth directly with lemon peel to make them white.
- Another way is to add some salt in a few drops of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on stained teeth.
- Rub toothpaste over your teeth and gums. Leave it for a few minutes.Rinse your mouth with normal water. Practice it twice a day to prevent teeth from yellow stains.
- Strawberries are natural cleaners. Take 2-3 strawberries and crush them to form a paste.
- Rub the paste two times a day .
- Alternatively, You can add half teaspoon of baking soda in the strawberry paste.
- Spread it onto your teeth and leave it for a few minutes.
- After rinsing your mouth thoroughly, brush your teeth with toothpaste to remove the remains.
HOLY BASIL (TULSI)
- Holy basil is also a natural remedy for whitening teeth. It can not only whiten your teeth but also provide relief from several gum problems, like bleeding gums.
- Put some basil leaves in direct sun.
- When it gets dried, crush them to form a powder.
- Use it for regular brushing.
- Alternatively, take some tulsi leaves crush them and mix with mustard oil.
- Apply the paste on teeth.
- Orange peel powder can also be used in place of mustard oil.
- It is an easily available ingredient at home.
- This is one of the best dental cleansing agent for teeth whitening.
- Salt can be used as a tooth powder to clean teeth.
- Salt can also be used with charcoal to whiten teeth.
- You can also add some salt with baking soda and rub it carefully on teeth to reduce the yellow stains.
- Banana peels also possesses minerals, like magnesium, manganese, and potassium.
- These minerals are helpful in penetrating into teeth and whiten them.
- Rub the banana peel on teeth for 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- After that, brush your teeth with normal toothpaste.
- Repeat this process for two or three times a week.
- Oil pulling is basically used to improve the oral health. Take one tablespoon of oil (sesame, coconut, sunflower, or olive).
- Rub it gently on teeth for 20 minutes.
- After rubbing, rinse your mouth. You can also gargle with oil to cover all corners of your mouth.
- After that, spit out the oil and rinse your mouth with clean water.
- Take some dried bay leaves.
- Crush them and mix with an equal amount of dried orange peel powder.
- Add some water to make a paste.
- Rub the paste directly on the teeth.
- You can also use this mixture in dry form.
- Aloe vera is also considered to be effective teeth whitening solution.
- It fights against the infecting bacteria and acts as a cleansing material.
- It is effective against cavities and root canals. For its usage, you have to mix aloe vera with vegetable glycerine to form a paste.
- Add some baking soda to it. Use the paste for cleaning the teeth.