MENSUTRA: Watch here why you should stop chasing girls
Lucknow: Boys usually face relationship issues in age group of 20-26 which is also the major career making phase of their lives. They waste most of their time chasing random girls as if this is the sole purpose of their lives.
Shwetabh Gangwar from Mensutra has every element to inspire such guys and could help them to live the life, they once dreamt of. The video presses on doing constructive things
He says that men never try their hardest to reach their goals while they do the same for getting girls. The video questions and compares the amount of time and money guys spend on parents as they do girls.
The video may be called bit biased towards women but it, however, has hit the right chord of the male fraternity. It is ruling on YouTube with around 2,337,562 views so far.
This is a complete dose to make you start working on making your dreams come true instead of trying too hard to impress women around.
Check the video here:
Video Credit: YouTube
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city