Mama cat stops baby kitten from falling; Watch cute video here
“Cat learning what it's like to have a cat,” wrote a Reddit user.
Mothers of almost all species of animals are quite protective of their kids and this mother cat is an apt example of the that. A video shared on Reddit shows the cat protecting its little kitten. The video is bound to melt your heart into a puddle.
The recording starts with the feline holding back its kitten with two paws. As the little one tries to go down, the mama grabs it gently from behind. "Momma cat prevents little kitty from falling," reads the caption shared alongside the video.
Take a look at the video:
Shared some five hours ago, the clip has garnered over 2,300 upvotes. The adorable clip left many gushing. While some expressed how cute the whole scenario
"Cat learning what it's like to have a cat," wrote a Reddit user. "So loving and protective momma," commented another. "That cat has kitten mittens," said a third.
What do you think of this adorable video?
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?