Let us bust our stress through these simple yoga asanas
[nextpage title="next" ]
Lucknow: In this world, full of tension, stress and work, let us make a promise to take our some time to relax our body and meditate our mind.
What could be more better option than Yoga? Come lets join hands to honour our Earth that allows us to love, breathe, eat, live etc.
Earth and our body are not separate because our bodies are made from the elements of earth, our blood from its water, the air we breathe from its atmosphere.
- Stand straight on the ground placing the feet flat.
- Make sure that the base of toes are touching the ground.
- Both feet will allocate the weight equally.
- Make thigh muscles compact.
- Raise both the hands an join fingers.
- Extend the shoulder blades and bend little towards the back.
- Make sure that at that time the head is in a straight line position with the middle of your pelvis and also keep chin parallel to the floor.
- Stay on this pose for minimum 30 seconds, may also try to do this for a minute.
- Stand tall and straight with arms by the side of your body.
- Bend your right knee and place the right foot high up on your left thigh.
- The sole of the foot should be placed flat and firmly near the root of the thigh.
- Let your left leg be straight and balanced.
- Once you make yourself full balanced, take a deep breathe, gracefully raise your arms over your head from the side and make your hands folded ( 'Namaste' mudra).
- Concentrate on the distance object. A steady gaze helps maintaining a steady balance.
- Ensure that your spine is straight. Take long deep breaths and with each exhalation relax the body more and more.
- With slow exhalation, gently bring down your hands from the side. You may also release the right leg.
- Stand tall and straight as you did at the beginning of the posture.
- Repeat this pose with the left leg off the ground on the right thigh.
- Sit on the knees and bend backwards.
- Hold right ankles with right hands and left ankle with left hand.
- Now bend your neck and head backwards as much as you can and push waist area slightly forward.
- Breathing should be normal to six to ten seconds in this position.
- After ten seconds return to first position by bending forward. Release your hands from heels.
- Repeat this for few rounds.
- Sit on your knees with your feet together resting on your heels.
- Separate your knees about the width of your lower back.
- Place on your on thighs .
- Inhale deeply and then exhale as you bring your chest between your knees while swinging your arms forward.
- Rest your forehead on the floor.
- Breath gently through your nostrils as you hold the posture.
- Hold it for about one to two minutes.
- Then return to upright kneeling position with your back straight and hands on your thighs.
- Repeat the posture at least two times.