Know about 'Netman', a motivational speaker with hidden identity
"I wanted to stop after making 500 videos. I sleep for like 3 hours because of video making and my office. I don't make a single rupee from my video making so I can't quit my job at my office. I am unable...
Lucknow: In the era where we have 'reel-life' heroes and where every individual, somehow, tends to achieve fame by revealing their identity, our sources came across something very uncommon.
A man with his profile name as 'Netman' is trending on youtube, instagram and various social networking sites. This person, on a daily basis, shoots motivational videos but without revealing his identity!
On being inquired regarding such an idea he said, "I really thought that Internet was going really down. People became so crazy in the name of Fame that they started posting anything on the Internet to gain people's attention. I felt sick after seeing all these things. So I decided to change the Internet. I decided, let's prove to the world that even without fame and popularity you can change the world. So I took out my hat and started shooting the videos".
This 22 year old man works for a Multi National company. He rarely gets time for his family and himself because of his daily routine of this video making. Netman gets not even a single penny from his videos and wants to disappear after reaching the goal of 500 videos without revealing his identity.
"I wanted to stop after making 500 videos. I sleep for like 3 hours because of video making and my office. I don't make a single rupee from my video making so I can't quit my job at my office. I am unable to give my family the time they deserve. That's why I will work really hard till 500 videos and disappear somewhere without ever displaying my identity. I want it to be secret forever," said this anonymous person.
When we questioned him as to why does he hide his face, the answer recieved just blew our minds. He said, "By hiding my face, I represent the normal people around us. And I wanted the normal people to be the most followed account on all the social media. But initial 4 months were very difficult. Since none of my friends or family members knew that I make videos. I started my Insta and YouTube account. But there was no one to see. So for the sharp 4 months I had 0 views on Instagram and 0 views on YouTube".
Well hardwork pays-off at one point or the other as this line by the Netman clearly depicts, "But I still made the video every single day irrespective of people watches it or not. And it paid off really well coz now you can see I have a lot of viewers of my videos".
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?