Kabul : Suicide bombing by Taliban claims 14 lives
Kabul: Fouteen persons were killed and 22 others injured in a suicide bomb attack on a mini bus in Afghani capital on Monday morning.
The bus was taking government employees to their respective offices when the suicide bombing took place, the official sources said. Taliban took the responsibility of the attack, sources added.
Injured were hospitalised by the policemen, eyewitnesses said. The policemen and the emergency services are running a rescue operation while the further details were awaited.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?