#RIPAmma: Is Jayalalithaa's successor from Tollywood....???
According to people close to the TN CM, "Amma was aware about her fatal disease and had prepared her Will which she has been kept with few AIADMK leaders close to her. The will would be made public at the appropriate time
Chennai: The speculations about who would be the successor of Jaylalithaa have increased in the political circles after her sad demise on Monday last. There are rumours doing rounds that the former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister had already prepared her Will and declared Tamil actor Ajit Kumar taking over the throne as her heir.
According to people close to the TN CM, "Amma was aware about her fatal disease and had prepared her Will which she has been kept with few AIADMK leaders close to her. The will would be made public at the appropriate time."
According to the sources Jaya's Will stated:
- She had announced Panneerselvam as her heir as TN CM and Shashikala as AIADMK chief till the next assembly elections.
- The next state elections would represent Tollywood actor Ajit Kumar as AIADMK chief ministerial candidate as wished by Selvi Jayalalithaa.
Relationship between Ajit and Amma:
- Kumar is known for his hard work in Tamil Film Industry through which he had been able to attain his position among the superstars of the Cinema.
- The sources said hat Amma had declared him her successor earlier but she wanted him to gain political experience before presenting as the face of the party.
- The actor was the only one who was allowed to meet Amma any time. Even her family members had to take appointment to see her.
- Late Jayalalithaa had also attended Kumar's wedding . The Party members said it was the first time that the lady had visited any such wedding and spent many hours there.