'Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro' director Kundan Shah passes away
Mumbai: Filmmaker Kundan Shah, director of the cult black comedy "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro" and the romantic drama "Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa", died here early on Saturday, a family member said. He was 69.
"He died in his sleep early in the morning," a Shah relative stated.
According to writer-actor-filmmaker Satish Kaushik, who wrote dialogues for "Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro" and acted in it, Shah suffered a cardiac arrest.
Shah, who also gave the industry some much-loved television shows like "Nukkad" and "Wagle Ki Duniya", would have turned 70 on October 19.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?