It’s raining memes after NSE India tweets pictures of Mouni Roy
In the now-deleted tweet, several photographs of the actor were posted by NSE India. The tweet was later deleted and NSE India posted an apology clarifying the gaffe.
The National Stock Exchange’s Twitter handle posted pictures of actor Mouni Roy, leaving them red-faced and triggering a meme fest online.
In the now-deleted tweet, several photographs of the actor were posted by NSE India along with a caption that read, “Soaring Saturday temperature high… @RoyMouni looks breathtaking.” The tweet was shared with hashtags such as #beautifuldiva, #sexydiva and #hotgirl among others.
The tweet was later deleted and NSE India posted an apology clarifying the gaffe. “Today there was an unwanted post on NSE handle at 12:25 p.m. It was a human error made by the agency handling NSE account and there was no hacking. Our sincere apologies to our followers for the inconvenience caused,” read the tweet.
While the followers were evidently shocked after seeing the tweet about Roy. Also, some took the opportunity to troll NSE India.
Here are some of the many reactions to the viral post:
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?