Veenu's love for bike ends the ride of her life
Bhopal: Veenu Paliwal, India's first woman biker, died in a road accident in Vidisha district of Madya Pradesh, after her bike skid off on a road on Monday evening.
Veenu was on a nation wide tour on her motorcycle, accompanied by fellow biker Dipesh Tanwar who was on another bike.
- The deadly accident happened in Gyaraspur, 100 km away from state capital Bhopal, where her bike skid off on a road.
- She was rushed to a primary health centre and then was taken to the Vidisha district hospital, where doctors declared her brought dead, police cofirmed.
- A post-mortem will be conducted on Tuesday.
About Veenu Paliwal:
- Veenu, a resident of Jaipur was the first woman biker in India.
- Known for driving Harley Davidson bikes at 180 kmph, Paliwal was one of the best bikers of the country.
- She learned to ride during her college days.
- Veenu is survived by two children and her husband disallowed her to ride bike after her marriage.
- After her divorce last year she again started riding.
- The biker was planning to make a documentary on her motorbike journey across India.