IMF passes $501mn more to Pak, total becomes $6.01 billion
Washington: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has disbursed $501 million to Pakistan, making $6.01 billion the total amount given to the country in the last few years.
In an official statement issued after concluding 11th review of Pakistan’s economic growth under a three-year programme backed by the Extended Fund Facility (EFF), IMF said the decision had enabled immediate funding of almost $501 million to the country.
“After this payment to Pakistan, the total disbursements to the country reach $6.01 billion,” said the statement by IMF.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water