I’m least bothered about comments of critics: Nargis Fakhri
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Nargis Fakhri on Wednesday said she did not worry her pretty little head about comments of the critics. Earlier, the actor was much criticised for her performance in director Imtiaz Ali’s 2011 flick ‘Rockstar’, which was also the actor’s début project in the film industry.
“The title-tattle of the people about my acting and performances does not bother me any more. The one I was criticised for was my acting début and moreover, the over-acting was demanded by the script. But, I have a better insight now and I promise to act better in my forthcoming ventures,” said the American model-turned-actor.
- The actor also said that she will always be proud of her début film – Rockstar, regardless of what people say.
- She will be next seen in ‘Azhar’ – a biopic on former Indian cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin, which is scheduled to be released on May 13.
- She said that negative views of people had broken her spirit but she somehow managed to continue.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?