Hindu Mahasabha Chief gets Z-category security cover
New Delhi: Hindu Mahasabha Chief Swami Chakrapani has been provided Z-category security after four people were arrested for planning an attack against him.
Chakrapani, had also written to the Union Home Ministry mentioning about receiving threats from D-Company.
He was recently in news for burning a car, in Gaziabad, that purportedly belonged to underworld don Dawood Ibrahim. He had won that car in an open auction on December 9 last.
According to reports, the Hindu Mahasabha chief had earlier refused the security cover.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water