For those looking for a garden in small space, hanging garden
Lucknow: Who said that you need a big yard to fulfil your desire of having lovely flowers or plants? Vertical garden can be created in various styles and without a large space. We have rounded up few creative ways to maintain your terrace.
Tiffin box on wooden wall
- Look for a tiffins (around 7-8) in a kitchen area.
- Attach tiffins on a large wooden wall.
- Add your desired vertical plants so that it looks gorgeous and attractive.
- Put some plants or pots so that the garden space is specified.
Fern and Moss painting
- Put a frame on a wall
- Plant ferns and moss inside it.
- It will have a good combination of light and dark green leafs.
- This idea can be used at doorways or flaunt balconies.
Pouched Vertical system
- Take a thick cloth and hung it on the fence in the forms of pouches.
- Add your desired plants and get the beauty you always wanted.
- If your garden is left with a space in the garden area then a vertical garden can be plant there.
- Use any material to form small cloth baskets and add flowers you like.
Soda bottles as vertical planters
- There must be a lot soda or juices bottles lying in your backyard.
- Tie them all together with the thread so that your wall area can be covered.
- Dig the hole from the centre so that you can place your desired plants.
Inside kitchen garden
- An old cupboard can be used for a vertical garden.
- Plant beautiful and lovely flowers and plants so that your kitchen area looks ravishing.
- Use an old wooden piece as a stand filled with cheerful flowers.
- It is a perfect decorative item .