George complains against Kerela sports minister
Thiruvananthpuram: Indian athlete, Anju Bobby George , on Thursday, wrote a letter to Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan alleging that Sports Minister EP Jayarajan had harassed her and other members of the Kerala Sports Council .
“The Sports Minister accused all members of being supporters of the opposition party and threatened us of dire consequences as the Left Democratic Fund (LDF) has come to power,” the athlete complained.
What else Anju Bobby George complained:Bobby
- The sportsperson said that the minister pointed out the fact that she had travelled to Kerela by airplane, to attend the meeting and said that this showed that all the members of the Sports Council are corrupt. However, Anju clarified that air travel had been sanctioned for her by a Government Order issued by the Finance Ministry.
- “When a minister is appointed as the Head of a Department, he should have some minimum knowledge about the working of the department,” she said.
- The lady athlete further said that the minister had dismissed all recent transfer orders issued by the Sports Council, and when she tried to suggest him that such a sudden cancellation would affect many lives and careers, the Minister again threatened her.
- The Kerela Chief Minister has assured her of the suitable action to be taken soon on the issue.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?