Fuel tanker crash kills at least 50 people in Afghanistan
Kabul: At least 50 people were killed and many others were injured when two buses collided with a fuel tanker, causing a massive explosion on a highway at the central province of Ghazni in Afghanistan on Sunday.
“Two busses carrying around 125 passengers from Kabul to Kandahar in southern Afghanistan crashed into the tanker, setting off a fire that abruptly engulfed all three vehicles,” said Jawid Salangi, a spokesperson for the governor of Ghazni.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?