FTII director receives live detonator and a threat letter, probe on
Pune: The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) director on Saturday received a live detonator, threat letter and a bomb like substance that warned against any association with JNU leader Kanhaiya Kumar, police said.
The parcel reached the office of Bhupendra Kainthola, the new FTII director, who informed the police following which a bomb disposal unit was pressed into action.
What police says:
A probe was on. The package was sent through normal post by an unidentified person from an unknown location.
The one page letter is typewritten in English.
It was addressed to Prashant Pathrabhe, the former director of FTII.
- 'Don't talk about superstitious things like 'black magic' to hide...': Rahul Gandhi schools Narendra Modi
- Gold Price Today: On Rakshabandhan Gold gets cheaper, check price in your city
- MS Dhoni set to be involved with CSK's South Africa T20 league team, franchise to be named THIS
- Sensitization and SBCC Campaign on Fortified Rice in Uttar Pradesh
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav