Former Gujarat CM Tweets Pictures Of Workout, Create a Storm On Internet
Shankersinh Vaghela, the 80-year-old former chief minister of Gujarat, took social media by storm after sharing photos from his workout just days after being discharged from a hospital after beating Covid-19.
Shankersinh Vaghela, the 80-year-old former chief minister of Gujarat, took social media by storm after sharing photos from his workout just days after being discharged from a hospital after beating Covid-19. Vaghela shared two photos: one in which he is jogging, and another in which he is lifting weights. “Body fit+ Mind fit = Life hit,” he tweeted in Gujarati.
Look at the amazing Tweet!
Praise on Social Media:
Many were impressed by his fitness and some said he had proved that “age is just a number”.
Vaghela, who served as the chief minister of Gujarat from 1996 to 1997 is a veteran politician in the state. Earlier this month, Vaghela spent a week in hospital after testing positive for COVID-19. Post-discharge he returned to his residence in Gandhinagar. Vaghela took to social media and posted a video message on Monday, thanking his supporters for praying for his health.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook.
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner