Enraged villagers pelt stones on police constables, injured
Jhansi: Two police constables were badly assaulted by people at Singar village in Jhansi on Monday. The incident happened when one Karan refused to go along with the police.
What is the matter?
- Karan Ahirvar’s sister Archana filed a police complaint against her brother.
- Archana alleged that Karan unnecessarily creates trouble for her.
- Police reached Karan’s house to take him to the police station.
- Karan asked the police about his fault and refused to go.
- Karan said that her sister steals money from father’s credit card and he asks him not to do so.
Karan’s wife Prem Kumari, however, alleged that the constables then forced former to go along with them. She alleged that karan was badly beaten by them.
As soon as villagers come to know that constables have beaten Karan, they went angry and started beating constables.
When constables tried to escape, the enraged villagers started stone pelting. Then constables left the bike and escaped. They reported the whole matter to the police station.
After being informed, police force reached the place and after collecting the information, admitted Karan at the Gusrai hospital for the treatment.
When Station Officer was asked about the matter via telephone, he informed-
- We were reported via Police Helpline Number (100), that Karan is creating trouble for his sister.
- Following the complaint, two constables went Karan’s house, where Karan went unconscious after watching police.
- Villagers, however, thought that Karan went unconscious after being beaten by police.
- The case is currently being investigated.
Also read: http://english.newstrack.com/lionel-messi-resigns-from-international-football
Also read: http://english.newstrack.com/up-assembly-polls-in-december-this-year-akhilesh-yadav