Hijacker of the EgyptAir Flight surrenders at Larnaca Airport
Nicosia: The domestic Egyptian flight, that was hijacked and forced to be diverted to Larnaca airport in Cyprus, is now secure with all hostages being released after the hijacker surrendered.
EgyptAir Flight MS181 was taken over by a passenger who claimed to be wearing an explosive suicide belt.
Eventually, the hijacker was witnessed walking down the steps of the aircraft with his hands raised.
The motives of the hijacker remain unclear.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water