Countdown begins for dial 100 emergency service, tweets UP DGP
Lucknow: The ambitious project of dial 100 emergency service will come up in next 100 days.
The Dial 100 emergency service is aimed at reaching the spot on time when the person is in emergency and reducing the response time of police, said UP DGP Javeed Ahmad.
The project is being monitored by Changavali, who is an advisor to the Uttar Pradesh government.
DGP Javeed Ahmad's tweet:
COUNTDOWN!!100 days to go for launch of Dial 100 an ambitious Emergency Response System 24*7 across UP.
— Javeed (@javeeddgpup) 23 June 2016
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?