Court orders re-examination of Ram Vriksha Yadav's viscera
Mathura: Additional District Judge 9 (ADJ 9) court on Thursday nullified the Mathura Police’s probe report in the case involving key accused in Mathura violence Ram Vriksha Yadav, mentioning that none of his the family members was called for the identification of his body.
Court has ordered Mathura Police and CMO to begin a fresh probe of Ram Vriksha Yadav’s Viscera.
Harinath identified Ram Vriksha’ body
- Ram Vriksha Yadav’s close aide Harinath identified his body
- Harinath was arrested after the Mathura violence
- He identified Ram Vriksha Yadav’s body from jail
What Court ordered?
- DNA test will undergo in CMO’s presence
- When court asked about Ram Vriksha’s supporters, police said that they all died during encounter
- Court invalidated police report, mentioning that no family members identified Ram Vriksha’s body