Hillary Clinton dubs VP pick Tim Kaine as Trump’s antithesis
Washington: Democratic Party’s presumptive nominee for United States (US) President Hillary Clinton on Saturday showed off her newly picked running mate Tim Kaine and praised him to the skies, calling him antithetical to Republican Party’s nominee Donald Trump.
Clinton reeled off Kaine’s career achievements at a rally in Miami of Florida in US. In a bid to depict him as a social worker, Clinton showcased her Vice President pick’s work as a civil rights lawyer and time spend with missionaries of Central America.
“Virginia senator Tim Kaine can be best described as the antithesis of Donald Trump as well as Mike Pence and he is everything they are not,” said Clinton while addressing the crowd.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water