Boy administered nitrous oxide in Hospital....

By
Published on: 30 May 2016 3:45 AM GMT
Boy administered nitrous oxide in Hospital....
X
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

Indore: In yet another case of medical carelessness, an eight-year-old boy died after he was mistakenly administered nitrous oxide instead of oxygen at Maharaja Yeshwantrao Hospital in Indore.

Acting swiftly, the police had sealed the operation theatre and a case in this connection was registered, police said.

  • Nitrous Oxide is used in hospitals as anaesthetic agent.
  • The condition of another 18-month-old boy was said to be critical.
  • A local contractor was under the arrest of police.

Next Story