BHU adopts villages to promote literacy and health awareness
Varanasi: In a bid to encourage education and make villages disease free, the Banaras Hindu University has adopted 100 villages of Varanasi district of Uttar Pradesh.
“The varsity has decided to adopt as many as 100 villages and the key motive is their development. We will strive hard to promote education in these villages and to make them disease free,” said the University's Vice Chancellor G C Tripathi on Thursday.
- The step of the university is being appreciated by all.
- Promoting education in these villages will definitely make a change, said a social worker Pushpanjali Sharma.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water