Bank Holidays 2022: Banks to remain closed for 16 days in January
There will be no work in the banks for the entire 16 days in the month of January. Here is the list of Holidays in January 2022.
Lucknow: Few days are left for the start of the new year. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the list of Bank Holidays in January 2022 for the first month of next year i.e. January 2022. If you also have to deal with any business related to the bank in the month of January, then you must check the list of Bank Holidays before that.
16 days holiday in Banks:
There will be no work in the banks for the entire 16 days in the month of January. In such a situation, before going to the bank, make sure that the banks of your state are open or closed.
No work for 16 days in January 2022:
In January 2022, there are 7 weekend holidays out of the total 16 days of bank holidays in December. Many of these holidays are also going to fall continuously. Let us tell you that banks will not remain closed for 16 days across the country. According to the list of holidays given on the official website of RBI, these holidays are in different states. All these holidays will not be applicable in all the states.
Banks will not remain closed for 16 days across the country. According to the list of holidays given on the official website of RBI, these holidays are in different states.
List of Holidays in Bank (January 2022):
January 1: New Year's Day (to be celebrated across the country)
January 4: Losoong (Sikkim)
January 11: Missionary Day (Mizoram)
January 12: Birthday of Swami Vivekananda
January 14: Makar Sankranti/Pongal (celebrated in many states)
January 15: Uttarayan Punyakala Makar Sankranti Festival / Maghe Sankranti / Sankranti / Pongal / Thiruvalluvar Day (Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu)
January 18: Thaipusam (Chennai)
January 26: Republic Day (celebrated across the country)
January 31: Mi-Dam-Me-Phi (Assam)
Apart from National Holidays in banks, there are also Regional Holidays according to the states. Apart from these, the work of banks remains closed on every Sunday and on the second and fourth Saturday also. There will be 7 week-offs in the month of January in 2022.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?