Bajaj Qute is a cute baby family car under Rs 1 lakh!
New Delhi: The hope of Indians of getting a family 'car under Rs 1 lakh' soon will be fulfilled as Bajaj Auto is foraying into the four-wheeler market with 'Qute' quadricycle, which would come with a price tag of around Rs 1 lakh.
Bajaj Qute is expected to hit the Indian roads by the end of 2017.
“The Qute has been welcomed across continents Europe, Asia, Latin America and Africa and we are hoping for the same from the Indian customers too," said Rajiv Bajaj, Chairman & Managing Director – Bajaj Auto.
Features and Specifications of Bajaj Qute:
- The small car vehicle is powered by a 216.6 cc single-cylinder.
- Vehicle has 4-valve petrol engine that produces 13 BHP of maximum power and 20 Nm of peak torque.
- Bajaj Qute has a 5-speed sequential gearbox.
- Qute has a maximum speed of 70 kmph.
- The vehicle measures at 2752 mm in length, 1312 mm in width, 1652 mm in height and has a wheelbase of 1925 mm.