Bizarre! Assumed dead lady wakes to life in Bahraich
Bahraich: In a bizarre incident, a woman woke to life before she was being taken for the burial.
The incident happened in Alipur Gaurana village in Baundi police station around 40 kms away from the district headquarters. Reshma (22), who was suffering from jaundice from the past six months was believed to have breathed her last on Saturday morning.
- Reshma was suffering from jaundice since past six months.
- She was admitted in a private hospital at Lucknow.
- Reshma was in comatose for four days and was discharged from the hospital this morning.
- She was believed to be dead by her family members but she became ‘alive’ after four hours.
- She was rushed to the hospital.
What doctors say?
Reshma is a patient of Hepatic encephalopathy (HE) and her condition was critical, said chief medical superintendent Dr O P Pandey.
Hepatic encephalopathy is the occurrence of confusion, altered level of consciousness, and coma as a result of liver failure. In the advanced stages it is called hepatic coma which may ultimately lead to death.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?