Anurag Kashyap debunks Kashi, says city lacks culture
Varanasi: The ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ fame Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap on Monday said that there is nothing leader like in JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar to merit making a film on him.
Anurag was here to attend the platinum jubilee function of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) women’s college.
Read this also Pakistan Mahadev temple in Prime Minister Modi’s Kashi
What he said:
- Kanhaiya Kumar is a media creation.
- I have never been to JNU or BHU. I know nothing about these institutions.
- Kashi has neither culture nor space for setting up a film city.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water