AMU student shoots self celebrating India’s win against Pak
Aligarh: In a shocking incident, a student namely Kaleem Ahmad of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) mistakenly shot himself during celebratory firing, inside the hostel premises, on the occasion of India’s victory in the high voltage T-20 Indo-Pak cricket match on Saturday.
The bullet struck Kaleem’s forehead and he was rushed to the Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (JNMC) from where he was referred to All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi.
- Kaleem is a Master of technology (M.Tech) student of AMU from Azamgarh.
- He accidently shot himself at the Sir Shah Suleiman hall during celebratory firing.
- He had sustained serious injuries in his eyes and forehead.
- The other students had denied cooperating with the police and speaking about the case.
- The investigation is underway.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?