Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4; check features, specs
Beijing: Xiaomi has launched the much-awaited Redmi Note 4, the successor of its flagship smartphone Redmi Note 3, in China on Thursday. Two variants of the phone have been unveiled, one with 2GB Ram and 16GB memory and other boasts 3GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
The prices of the range would range between CNY 899 to CNY 1,199 (Rs 9000 to Rs 12000), which is quite reasonable for a phone comprising high-end specifications.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 goes for sale from August 26, via company’s online store, Mi.com.
Redmi Note 4 Features and Specifications:
- Phone comes up with a 5.5 inches Full HD IPS Display and curved 2.5D glass
- Smartphone has a full-metal unibody
- Redmi Note 4 has a 10-core Mediatek Helio X20 processor
- Phone comes with 2GB RAM (16GB Internal) and 3GB RAM (64GB Internal storage)
- Memory is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Phone runs on Android Marshmallow-based MIUI 8 operating system
- Smartphone has 13-megapixel rear camera and 5MP front for selfies
- Rear camera comes with features like phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash
- It is powered with a 4,100mAh battery