Xiaomi to unveil Redmi 4 on Nov 4 | Features & Specification
Beijing: Chinese mobile manufacturing giant Xiaomi has finally announced the release of Redmi 4 on November 4.
Company's another variant Redmi 4A likely to be launched on the same date but there has been no confirmation yet.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 features and specifications:
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes with a large 5 inches full HD IPS screen.
- Phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor.
- The upcoming Xiaomi phone runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Redmi 4 will boast a 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage
- Phone's memory is expandable up to 128GB using microSD card.
- Smartphone to have a 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash.
- Redmi 4 features a 5MP front camera.
- It is powered with a large 4000mAh battery.
Note:- Company has yet not disclosed the features of the phone and hence some of them may be different from our report.