Xiaomi unveils its first offline smartphone Redmi 3S+ in India
New Delhi: China based company Xiaomi has unveiled its new smartphone Redmi 3S+ on Monday. It is for the first time that Xiaomi has released any offline handset.
“Redmi 3S+ marks a significant milestone in the history of Mi India towards building a stronger offline retail presence. Redmi 3S+ will retail across more than 7,500 retailers beginning October 1,” Xiaomi India said in a statement.
Key features and specifications:
- The smarphone has 5-inch display.
- Powered with 1.4GHz octa-core processor.
- It comes with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- Redmi 3S+ sports 13MP rear and 5MP front camera.
- It is equipped with a 4,100 mAh battery.
- The handset is enabled with 4G VoLTE.
Also read: Coolpad Note 5 launched with 4010 mAh battery