Lenovo announces Vibe C2 powered with Android 6.0, Marshmallow
New Delhi: Leading smartphone manufacturer, Lenovo has announced its latest gizmo ‘Vibe C2’ which would be priced near about Rs 10, 000. Phone has several enticing features but something which makes this new phone unique is its operating system!
Phone will soon go on sale but it currently listed on a Russian e-commerce website.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Features & Specifications:
- Phone has a large 5.0 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen
- It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- It powered with a quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- Phone boasts 8GB and 16GB internal memory
- It has 1Gb RAM
- Lenovo Vibe C2 has 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- It boats a 5MP front camera
- It has removable Li-Ion 2750 mAh battery
In terms of connectivity, you get 3G/4G, Wi-fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and more.