LeEco unveils Super3 series TVs – X55, X65, Max65 in India
New Delhi: Post garnering accolades in the smartphone world, Chinese firm LeEco on Thursday unveiled the Super3 series Ecosystem TVs - Super3 X55, Super3 X65 and Super3 Max65 with a price tag of Rs 59,790, Rs 99,790 and Rs 149,790 respectively.
LeEco Super TVs are equipped with 4K Ultra HD display that supports 3D display. Pre-sales will begin on August 10 and would last till August 12.
The TVs will be available to users through LeMall and Flipkart.
Super3 Series TVs feature:
- Super Televisions will have a quad-core Cortex A17 CPU
- TVs are equipped with a quad-core graphics processor and 60 fps 4K video decoder
- All three variants come with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage
- TVs contain LeEco’s content-viewing apps such as Levidi, LIVE, LeView
- Remote can also be used as air mouse or gamepad
- Users will get access to content libraries containing 2000 full HD Films from Bollywood and Hollywood, over 100 satellite channels, 3.5 million songs and over 50 live concerts
- These would be stored in 5TB cloud storage space