LeEco launches Le 2, Le Max 2 in India with unique features
New Delhi: Chinese smartphone manufacturer LeEco has launched its two variants – Le 2 and Le Max 2 in India with a price tag of Rs 11,999 and Rs 22, 999 respectively. Both the phones will be available through online mode on Flipkart.
Registration for Le 2 will begin on June 20, while Le Max 2 will go on sale from June 28.
Company has also launched its website ‘LeMall’ at an event and both the phones will go on sale over it. The price of the phones includes free entertainment content worth Rs 4,990 for one year.
Le Max 2 Features and Specifications:
• Phone comes with a 5.7 inch QHD SuperRetina display screen
• Le Max 2 is powered with Qualcom Snapdragon 820 processor
• Phone runs om Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• Phone boasts 64GB memory
• Smartphone boasts Qualcomm's ultrasonic fingerprint sensor technology
• Phone is fix with a whopping 6 gigs of RAM
• Le Max 2 has 21MP camera
• Phone has 8MP front camera for crystal clear selfies
• Phone has 3,100mAh battery and supports fast charging
Le 2 Features and Specifications:
• Le 2 has 5.5 invh Full HD display
• Phone is powered with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
• Phone has 3GB RAM
• Phone is build with 32GB internal memory
• Smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
• Phone sports 16MP rear camera with PDAF and dualLED flash
• It has 8Mp front camera
• Le 2 has 3, 000mAh battery
Both the phones have the regular analog 3.5 mm audio jack in favour of a USB Type-C audio connector. The Le 2 and Le Max 2 come with LeEco's proprietary solution called Continual Digital Lossless Audio or CDLA.