JioPhone pre-bookings to begin on August 24; check time, features
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) Mukesh Ambani had given a delightful news to the people of the country two months back by announcing VoLTE feature phone, JioPhone, in India at an effective price of Rs 0. The pre-booking of the phones will begin from August 24.
The booking will open at 5 pm on Thursday.
The JioPhone will be given to some users for beta testing on August 15 and the bookings will open on August 24. The users will start getting the phones on first-come-first-serve basis from September this year.
How to register for JioPhone?
The interested customers will have to register for the feature phone at the offline retail stores. The customers will be required to get their names and addresses registered and make the refundable payment for the device.
The online method of registering for the device is mentioned below:
1) Firstly, head to official page of Reliance Jio (https://www.jio.com)
2) Click on 'Keep me posted'
3) A pop-up page will appear with a form. Enter details such as name, email ID, phone number, postal code etc.
4) Click on ‘Submit’.
5) Customers can also place an order using the 'MyJio App' or can also head to a Jio store.
- Alpha numeric keypad
- 4 inch QVGA display
- FM radio
- Torch light
- Headphone jack
- SD card slot
- Four way navigation system
- Phone Contact
- Call History
- Jio Apps