Instagram New Update: Now you can upload Stories without opening the mobile app
In the coming days, users share photos and videos on this platform in the form of stories, which automatically disappear after 24 hours.
New Delhi: Instagram is one of the most used mobile apps in the world. At present, millions of users are connected to Instagram. In the coming days, users share photos and videos on this platform in the form of stories, which automatically disappear after 24 hours.
Instagram New Update:
It would be convenient for many if the story is uploaded without even opening the app. Today we will tell you about a special trick here, with the help of which you will be able to easily upload a story without opening the app.
You'll even be able to view others' Instagram Stories as well as send them to friends.
How to use this feature?
- To upload a story without opening the mobile app, first download the Threads From Instagram app on your smartphone
- After the download process is complete, open the mobile app
- The login process will be completed automatically as soon as the app is opened
- After this you will be asked for permission to access the camera and microphone, which you allow
- Here you will get three options, in which first will be See Other Stories, second will be Upload Own Stories and third will be DMs
- Choose the second option from these
- From here you will be able to share your story with a single click. Apart from this, you will find here filters, stickers and captions, which you can use in your story.
Instagram launched the Live Rooms feature for its users in March. Through this feature, creators can add up to four people simultaneously during a live broadcast.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.