HTC Desire 10 Pro to be launched in India on Nov 24
New Delhi: HTC Desire 10 Pro, which was announced a few weeks back, is reportedly going to be launched in India on November 24.
According to media reports, the much awaited smartphone would support dual-SIM (both Nano) and posses plastic body, unlike its costlier variant HTC 10 which has metallic composition.
HTC Desire 10 Pro features and specifications:
- HTC Desire 10 Pro has a big 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- It would be having Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- The smartphone would be powered with Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 chip
- It would run on Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- It has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity, which is expandable up to 256GB
- The smartphone boasts of a 20MP rear camera with laser autofocus dual-LED flash
- Desire 10 Pro also has a 13MP front facing camera
- It comprises a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
The company is yet to disclose the price of this hi-tech smartphone.