HTC 10 to be unveiled in India on May 26; Check specifications
New Delhi: Taiwanese tech giant HTC will be launching its latest flagship HTC 10 in India on May 26 during an event organized by the company.
Company has yet not revealed the price of the phone.
The struggling smartphone brand has registered loss for the third quarter in October-December and hence, is looking forward to regain trust with new high-end variants.
Apart from the complete metallic finish, HTC 10 boasts several other exciting features & specifications:
• Snapdragon 820 Processor
• Phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• 5.2 inch QHD super LCD display
• 4GB RAM
• Phone comes with 32GB and 64GB Variants
• Expandable up to 2TB memory through MicroSD card slot
• Comes with Gorilla Glass protection
• 12 Megapixel rear camera
• 5 megapixel front camera
• Fingerprint Scanner
• 3000mAh battery