Check out the final party position in Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party registers a remarkable win in Tripura and is all set to end the Left Front’s 25-year-rule while Meghalaya headed for a hung House with Congress leading in 21 seats.
The ruling Nagaland People’s Front (NPF) was poised to emerge as the single largest party in the 60-member Nagaland Assembly.
Here is the final party position in the results declared as declared by the Election Commission, for the three north-eastern assemblies, on Saturday last.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) - 35
- Indigenous People's Front of Tripura - 8
- Communist Party of India-Marxist (CPI-M) - 16
- Communist Party of India (CPI) - 0
- Congress - 0
- Indian National Congress - 21
- National People's Party - 19
- Bharatiya Janata Party - 2
- United Democratic Party - 6
- People's Democratic Front - 4
- Hill State People's Democratic Party - 2
- Nationalist Congress Party - 1
- Khun Hynniewtrep National Awakening Movement - 1
- Independent - 3
- Naga People's Front - 27
- National Democratic Progressive Party - 16
- Bharatiya Janata Party - 11
- National People's Party - 2
- Janata Dal-United - 1
- Independent - 1